Stainless Steel Welding Electrodes SHARP - 316L in Sitra, Coimbatore
Chemical Plants Cr-Ni Steels with low or medium carbon content Dye Industries Paint Industries Stainless Steel Clad Plates Ti & Nb stabilised Cr-Ni Steels of 18/8/2 type such as AISI 316ELC or 316 types
It is a low carbon 18/13/Mo stainless steel type electrode for welding of stabilised and non-stabilised Cr-Ni steels resistant to atmospheric corrosion of the 316 type. Resistant to grain disintegration of operating temperature upto 350°C. The weld metal has excellent creep strength and of radiographic quality.
|AWS||E 316L - 16|
|Tensile Strength||520 N/mm2|
|Elongation, (L=4d)||30% min|
Special Instructions for welding of Stainless Steel Electrodes:
- The electrodes should be kept always dry.
- Maintain short arc length and use good fit up on joints.
- Do not use excessive current for welding.
- Adopt proper sequence.
- Use stainless steel wire brush for clearing the slag.
- Redry electrodes at 200°C minimum for 2 hours before use.