SHARP - 350 in Coimbatore
Axles Brake Shoes Cams Cold Punching Dies Conveyor Parts Couplings Crawler Parts Drive Sprockets Gear Shafts Latch Bars and Plates Log Wheels Plough Shares Pulleys Railway coaches Shafts Shear Blades Sprockets Steel Castings
A medium heavy coated Rutile type electrode deposit air hardening type weld metal of approx. 350 Brinell hardness. The weld metal is machinable with carbide tools. A buffer layer of SHARP - 7016 is recommended on carbon steels and low alloy steels.
|Hardness on 3 layers deposit||350 Brinell approx.|
Special Instructions for welding of Hard Facing Electrodes:
- Fumes & Gases can be dangerous to your health.
- ARC RAYS can injure eyes and burn skin.
- Electric shock can kill.
- Read & Understand the manufacturer’s instructions and your employer’s safety practices.
- Keep your head out of fumes.
- Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc, or both to keep fumes and gases away from your breathing zone.
- Wear correct eye, ear and body