SHARP - MANGAN
A medium heavy coated, low hydrogen work hardening type electrode for hardfacing application on austenitic Mn steel parts like stone crusher jaws, dredger bucket teeth, etc., where resistance to impact is necessary. The weld deposit consists of 12% Mn steel which has 200 Brinell hardness which increases to over 500 Brinell under severe impact in service.
|Hardness||As deposited 2oo Brinell approx. Increase to 500 Brinell under impact in service|
Special Instructions for welding of Hard Facing Electrodes:
- Fumes & Gases can be dangerous to your health.
- ARC RAYS can injure eyes and burn skin.
- Electric shock can kill.
- Read & Understand the manufacturer’s instructions and your employer’s safety practices.
- Keep your head out of fumes.
- Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc, or both to keep fumes and gases away from your breathing zone.
- Wear correct eye, ear and body