SHARP - 7024
A super-heavy coated iron powder touch-welding electrode with outstanding deposition rate for downhand butt & fillet welds and horizontal fillet welds. Easy to manipulate and produces smooth welds with very low spatter loss. Use high current to increase welding output and production. Gives radiographic quality welds and has a deposition efficiency of approximately 140%.
|Tensile Strength||490 N/mm2|
|Yield Strength||400 N/mm2|
Special Instructions for welding of Low Alloy & High Tensile Electrodes:
- Fumes & Gases can be dangerous to your health.
- ARC RAYS can injure eyes and burn skin.
- Electric shock can kill.
- Read & Understand the manufacturer’s instructions and your employer’s safety practices.
- Keep your head out of fumes.
- Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc, or both to keep fumes and gases away from your breathing zone.
- Wear correct eye,