SHARP - 7018
Bridges Cranes Earth Moving Equipments Girders Heavy welded fabrications as replacement for Castings High Pressure Piping Penstocks Pressure Vessels Root runs in heavy and restrained joints Sub-Zero Temperatures down to -33° C Tanks Vessels Wobbler ends
It is a heavy coated hydrogen controlled iron powder type electrode giving an extremely smooth arc, medium penetration and least spatter. Easy to operate in all positions. Produces extremely ductile and crack resistant, radiographic quality welds. Easy slag removal. Deposition efficiency is 115% approx.
|IS||EB 5426 H3JX|
|Tensile Strength||490 N/mm2 min|
|Yield Strength||400 N/mm2 min|
|Impact Value, CVN||27 J min at -300C|
Special Instructions for welding of Low Alloy & High Tensile Electrodes:
- Fumes & Gases can be dangerous to your health.
- ARC RAYS can injure eyes and burn skin.
- Electric shock can kill.
- Read & Understand the manufacturer’s instructions and your employer’s safety practices.
- Keep your head out of fumes.
- Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc, or both to keep fumes and gases away from your breathing zone.
- Wear correct eye,