SHARP - 7016
It is a medium-heavy coated all position, Hydrogen controlled electrode for medium high tensile and low alloy steels. Ideal for joining and surfacing high strength steels, chrome-nickel steels and other heat treated steels where matching of base metal and weld metal is not necessary. Produces radiographic quality welds. Deposition efficiency is approximately 110 %.
|IS||EB 5426 H3X|
|Tensile Strength||490 N/mm2|
|Yield Strength||400 N/mm2 min|
|Elongation, (L=5d)||22% min|
|Impact Value, CVN||20 J min at -300C|
Special Instructions for welding of Low Alloy & High Tensile Electrodes:
- Fumes & Gases can be dangerous to your health.
- ARC RAYS can injure eyes and burn skin.
- Electric shock can kill.
- Read & Understand the manufacturer’s instructions and your employer’s safety practices.
- Keep your head out of fumes.
- Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc, or both to keep fumes and gases away from your breathing zone.
- Wear correct eye,