SHARP - 7014
It is a medium heavy-coated rutile, iron powder type electrode for all position welding of mild steel. Best suited for fast welding and vertical down welding. Gives smooth arc, medium penetration, extremely ductile and radiographic quality welds. Deposition efficiency is approximately 110%.
|Tensile Strength||490 N/mm2 min|
|Yield Strength||400 N/mm2 min|
|Elongation, (L=5d)||17% min|
Special Instructions for welding of Low Alloy & High Tensile Electrodes:
- Fumes & Gases can be dangerous to your health.
- ARC RAYS can injure eyes and burn skin.
- Electric shock can kill.
- Read & Understand the manufacturer’s instructions and your employer’s safety practices.
- Keep your head out of fumes.
- Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc, or both to keep fumes and gases away from your breathing zone.
- Wear correct eye,