SHARP - 650LH
Bamboo Chipper Knives Caterpillar Treads Cement Die Rings Cold Punching Dies Crane Wheels Croppers Hot Punching Dies Mine Rails Muller Tyres Oil Expeller Worms Pan Mixer Blades Screw Conveyors Shear Blades Stone Crusher Jaws
It is a medium heavy coated low hydrogen air hardening type electrode for hardfacing applications. Produces extremely hard, sound and non-machinable welds. Due to the low hydrogen coating the electrodes can be used on high carbon and high sulphur steel without inducing under bead cracking or porosity. The deposit can be finished by grinding only.
|Hardness on 3 layers deposit||600 Brinell approximately|
Special Instructions for welding of Hard Facing Electrodes:
- Fumes & Gases can be dangerous to your health.
- ARC RAYS can injure eyes and burn skin.
- Electric shock can kill.
- Read & Understand the manufacturer’s instructions and your employer’s safety practices.
- Keep your head out of fumes.
- Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc, or both to keep fumes and gases away from your breathing zone.
- Wear correct eye, ear and body