SHARP - 650
A medium heavy coated, rutile type, air hardening electrodes for hard facing applications on Mild Steel, Carbon Steels, and Low Alloy Steels, where approximately 600 Brinell hardness is required. Weld is non-machinable and can only be ground. It finds application in crusher hammers, metal cutting, and forming tools, cutting knives, conveyor buckets
|Hardness on 3 layers deposit||600 Brinell approximately|
Special Instructions for welding of Hard Facing Electrodes:
- Fumes & Gases can be dangerous to your health.
- ARC RAYS can injure eyes and burn skin.
- Electric shock can kill.
- Read & Understand the manufacturer’s instructions and your employer’s safety practices.
- Keep your head out of fumes.
- Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc, or both to keep fumes and gases away from your breathing zone.
- Wear correct eye, ear and body