It is a medium coated all position, cellulosic coated electrode with a forceful, penetrating arc and a thin brittle slag. Gives a flat bead with high melting rate. The weld metal is highly ductile and of radiographic quality. Suitable for all position work. It is used in field work where good penetration is necessary in all positions. Good fit-up joints necessary.
|Tensile Strength||430 N/mm2|
|Yield Strength||330 N/mm2|
|Impact Value, CVN||20 J at -200C|
Special Instructions for welding of Mild Steel Electrodes:
- Fumes & Gases can be dangerous to your health.
- ARC RAYS can injure eyes and burn skin.
- Electric shock can kill.
- Read & Understand the manufacturer’s instructions and your employer’s safety practices.
- Keep your head out of fumes.
- Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc, or both to keep fumes and gases away from your breathing zone.
- Wear correct eye, ear and body