SHARP - 60
It is a heavy coated rutile type all position electrode for major structural work where radiographic quality at high welding speed is desired. Produces smooth, well - rippled beads, medium penetration and little spatter. The heavy slag comes off by itself, shining beads of excellent profile. It is used in places wherever strength combined with streamlined finish is necessary.
|Tensile Strength||400 - 560 N/mm2|
|Yield Strength||305 N/mm2|
|Elongation, (L=5d)||22 %|
|Impact Value, CVN||47 J at 00C|
Special Instructions for welding of Mild Steel Electrodes:
- Fumes & Gases can be dangerous to your health.
- ARC RAYS can injure eyes and burn skin.
- Electric shock can kill.
- Read & Understand the manufacturer’s instructions and your employer’s safety practices.
- Keep your head out of fumes.
- Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc, or both to keep fumes and gases away from your breathing zone.
- Wear correct eye, ear and body