SHARP - 50
Automobile Bodies Bridges Construction Equipment L.P.G. cylinders Pressure pipelines which cannot be welded from inside Pressure Vessels Railway Coach Panels Sheet Metal Work Ship Building Storage tanks
It is a medium-heavy coated rutile type all position mild steel electrode for major structural work where finish is of importance. The electrode produces a smooth, clean weld deposit with very little spatter loss and the slag is self releasing. Suitable for radiographic quality, shiny and non-porous welds with high crack resistant. Ideal for groove welds with good penetration.
|Tensile Strength||400 - 560 N/mm2|
|Yield Strength||305 N/mm2 min|
|Elongation, (L=5d)||22% min|
|Impact Value, CVN||47 J min at 00C|
Special Instructions for welding of Mild Steel Electrodes:
- Fumes & Gases can be dangerous to your health.
- ARC RAYS can injure eyes and burn skin.
- Electric shock can kill.
- Read & Understand the manufacturer’s instructions and your employer’s safety practices.
- Keep your head out of fumes.
- Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc, or both to keep fumes and gases away from your breathing zone.
- Wear correct eye, ear and body