SHARP - 40
It is a medium-coated rutile type General Purpose all position mild steel electrode. The electrode operates with a quiet stable arc, easy striking and restriking, low spatter and smoke. The slag is self releasing, producing smooth, bright and well-rippled beads. Easy to operate in all positions including vertical down.
|Tensile Strength||430 N/mm2 min|
|Yield Strength||330 N/mm2 min|
|Elongation, (L=5d)||17% min|
|Impact Value, CVN||47 J min at 00C|
Special Instructions for welding of Mild Steel Electrodes:
- Fumes & Gases can be dangerous to your health.
- ARC RAYS can injure eyes and burn skin.
- Electric shock can kill.
- Read & Understand the manufacturer’s instructions and your employer’s safety practices.
- Keep your head out of fumes.
- Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc, or both to keep fumes and gases away from your breathing zone.
- Wear correct eye, ear and body