SHARP - 250
A medium heavy coated rutile type electrode deposits air hardening type weld metal of approx. 250 Brinell hardness. The weld metal is machinable. A buffer layer of SHARP - 7016 is recommended on carbon steels and low alloy steels.
|Hardness on 3 layers deposit||250 Brinell approximately|
Special Instructions for welding of Hard Facing Electrodes:
- Fumes & Gases can be dangerous to your health.
- ARC RAYS can injure eyes and burn skin.
- Electric shock can kill.
- Read & Understand the manufacturer’s instructions and your employer’s safety practices.
- Keep your head out of fumes.
- Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc, or both to keep fumes and gases away from your breathing zone.
- Wear correct eye, ear and body